Have a happy tail? Complete this form to share with us.
- Beth and John Turner adopted Butch and Buttons, now Emma and Mike and gave them the best home they have ever known! Beth Turner- "They are happy and playful and spoiled! Their personalities are coming out in leaps and bounds. Emma is a feisty little girl. Mike is more laid back, but he has what we call his “bean full Continue Reading
- Sammy (formerly Hammy) has been adopted! He waited 4 long years to find his forever home. He was featured on brochures & billboards, but he could never find the perfect match. Thankfully his time has come & he is happy as can be. Thank you to the Reese Family for giving him a forever home!
- DJ and Stormy: Stormy: black/white lab mix, DJ: red Chihuahua/Pom mix, Gracie: grey Pit mix, People: kneeling (from left): Carolyn and Lexi/ Standing (from left): Andrea and Lindsey: Stormy was abandoned with her sister in August 2013. They were very dependent on each other, so it was really hard for Stormy when Ivy was adopted last month. DJ was positive Continue Reading
- Popeye (cream Shih Tzu), brown and white Shih Tzu: Mia, New mom: Emily—Popeye was taken in to the shelter about a year ago. He was treated for mange and bacterial and fungal infections. After about 8 months, he began to look like a healthy dog again.
- Dorothy & Toto: About 5 years ago, the local police brought a sweet little mixed breed black fluffy puppy to Special Pals. She had been living in a crack house that they'd raided and she had nowhere to go, and so she came to live at the shelter. Shortly after arrival, she developed some skin allergies that our vet treated; Continue Reading